Borehole Drilling Is Not A Simple Process. That is why, when it comes to Borehole Drilling and Installation the best Guarantee you can have on your borehole is to make sure that your Borehole Driller is the one who does the installation.
Differing geological formations encountered may provide difficulties that even the most experienced driller may find challenging! Decisions made initially can be found to be problematic, but this does not necessarily demonstrate incompetence or malpractice.
Drilling is a profession where practical problems require practical solutions and skilled Borehole Drillers will be able to apply a range of possible solutions to meet a myriad of downhole problems as they occur.
Despite the best endeavours of the Borehole Drilling Company, a Borehole may not produce the quality or quantity of water you require. It may, therefore, be necessary to the existing bore, provided it has not already been cased, or drill another one close by.
A perfectly drilled Borehole may not yield sufficient or large quantities of water. No water, or poor yield, is not sufficient reason to withhold payment unless the contract between both parties has such a clause incorporated.
Seven Factors To Consider To Select the Right Borehole Pump in Zimbabwe:
If you are reading this article then you will already know that borehole pumps are a very specific design of thin, vertical pumps to be immersed into a drilled Borehole in the ground to extract water. Their very specific application means that there are some features that are standard amongst all submersible borehole water pumps for example being made from corrosion-resistant materials such as stainless PVC to prevent abrasion caused by the earth and mineral deposits. But in other ways, they can vary.1. Borehole Size: Typically, you will find that most boreholes for private water supply are 140 to 180 mm in diameter, making 100mm borehole pumps our most commonly selected models.
2. Immersion Depth: How deep a borehole is drilled into the ground depends upon the depth of the groundwater level that it needs to reach. Different models of submersible borehole water pumps have different maximum immersion depths, so it is vital that the selected pump is able to efficiently operate at the water level in question.
3. Flow Rate: The required flow rate of a borehole pump (this being the speed at which the water is moved) is directly affected by the demand on the water supply and what it is being used for. For example, a borehole supplying water to several domestic properties for their drinking, toilets, showers and washing will require a much higher flow than one that is simply used for periodic cleaning down of equipment.
4. Pressure: By nature, borehole water pumps typically offer high pressures due to having to pump long distances vertically. However, it does need to be ensured that the selected model is able to generate the pressure required to get the water supply to where it needs to be.
|Seven Factors To Consider To Select the Right Borehole Pump in Zimbabwe
5. Power Supply: Check whether it is a 230v or 400v electricity supply you have on-site, as this is something that needs to be considered when selecting which submersible borehole pump you need for your installation.
6. Sand Handling Capabilities: Depending upon the location of the water source in question, there may be more sand content in the water than others. When this is the case, the borehole pump needs to be able to handle the sand without clogging or abrasion. Models with self-cleaning floating impellers are typically able to pump more g/m3 than others and should be selected.
- Starter box – on/off switch
- Variable speed drive – Adjust pumps speed to the current demand on the water supply
- Overload protection - Stops pump running when experiencing voltage overload to prevent pump damage.
- Dry run protection – Stops pump running when there is a low water level to prevent burnout and pump damage.
We also have a substantial presence and exprerience in Borehole Siting and Borehole Drilling, Borehole Installation and Solar Systems.
Please Call Us On +263 77 389 8979 or +263 71 961 3479.
ProWater Sales 1: +263 77 389 8979
ProWater Sales 2 +263 71 961 3479.
ProWater Solutions makes no representations or warranties express or implied in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
ProWater Solutions shall not be responsible for, and disclaims all liability for loss, injury, expense or damage (whether direct or consequential) of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use of or reliance upon any information, links or services provided through this website.
ProWater Solutions reserves the right to in its absolute discretion to modify, upgrade, update, suspend or withdraw this website or any part thereof at any time.
ProWater Solutions Through Borehole Drilling In Zimbabwe links you to the best borehole drilling service providers in Zimbabwe.
These service providers can assist you right from initial consultancy up to the drilling itself. Request ProWater Solutions Services from the comfort of your home – through the ProWater Solutions WhatsApp Number: on +263 77 389 8979 or +263 71 961 3479.
With our customer-centric approach and state-of-the-art equipment, we are equipped to handle any type of water well drilling job with precision and efficiency. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is evident in the high level of success we have achieved in our projects.
Contact us today for a quote and let us exceed your expectations with our exceptional services - +263 77 389 8979 and +263 71 961 3479.