The best drilling companies in Zimbabwe have extensive knowledge and expertise that enables them to successfully complete borehole drilling jobs.
This is especially true when it comes to drilling in the remote terrains of Zimbabwe. As ProWater Solutions
, we have selected the companies that we feel have the resources, experience, and knowledge of Zimbabwe terranes required to fulfill all your drilling needs within Zimbabwe.
Boreholes require sophisticated technology with the right and appropriate technical design. Unfortunately, the importance of good quality borehole design and construction is often underestimated by some Borehole Drilling Companies
that are emerging in Zimbabwe
. This tends to even affect the lifetime of the borehole since the lifetime and the efficiency of any borehole largely and directly depend on its quality.
|These Are The Top Borehole Drilling Companies In Zimbabwe in 2023 (A Must Read)|
1. Pote Borehole Drilling: Short Company Description - Makanaka Investments is a wholly-owned private limited company registered under the Companies Act of Zimbabwe. The company is based in Zvishavane and operates various business units ranging from groceries, hardware, road transportation, borehole drilling, gold milling, quarry, hotel and accommodation. We own three Drill rigs, Compressors and down-the-hole equipment for use in the drilling of boreholes. The company started drilling in 2011 and have a clean record in surveying, drilling and fitting efficient state of the art boreholes. We had contracts with The Bethany Project, World Vision, Mimosa Mining Company, Shabani Mine, ZERA, Action Faim, Midlands State University, District Councils and many other organisations and institutions around the country. Visit Site (Click Lick)
2. Nakiso Borehole Drilling: Short Company Description - Nakiso Borehole Drilling Offers Borehole Drilling and Water Solutions Throughout Zimbabwe and The Surrounding Regions. Nakiso Borehole Drilling is a multi-disciplined Borehole Drilling Company which delivers unparalleled quality and services throughout Zimbabwe and The whole Southern Africa at large. Visit Site (Click Lick) 3. Tandamanzi Drilling: Short Company Description - Tandamanzi Drilling is a Zimbabwean registered company based in Msasa, Harare. We offer drilling services throughout Zimbabwe and the surrounding region, with work done for both the private sector and for international aid organizations. Visit Site (Click Lick) 4. Rockwell Drilling: Short Company Description - Rockwell Borehole Drilling and Exploration (Pvt) Ltd. is one of the leading and reliable drilling companies in Zimbabwe. Having more than 30 years of experience in the borehole drilling Industry, the company has been offering best-drilling solutions in Zimbabwe, South Africa, Zambia, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Cameroon and India. Our highly experienced Drilling technicians and dedicated staff are an integral part of the Rockwell Drilling, they are the most experts in the borehole drilling industry working since 1986. We are expert in drilling boreholes with the hydraulic super rigs of India with our experienced & qualified geologists and operators. Visit Site (Click Lick)
5. BlueGold Drilling: Short Company Description - BlueGold Drilling is located in the light industrial area of Graniteside, Harare, Zimbabwe. BlueGold Drilling is a high technology operation offering a visionary approach to borehole drilling, mining drilling, pump installations, flush outs and borehole rehabilitation. We drill and equip boreholes for clients at a fixed price and up to an agreed depth. Established in 2011, BlueGold Drilling is a high technology operation offering a visionary approach to borehole drilling, mining drilling and pump installation. Visit Site (Click Lick)
6. Chisipite Drilling: Short Company Description - Chisipite Drilling is in the Water business. We strive to provide water to families around the country and beyond through high-quality service delivery. Chisipite Drilling is a company established since 2008 in the Borehole Industry. We specialise in Borehole Siting, Drilling Boreholes, Pump Installations, Repairs, Maintenance, Resuscitation and Recovery of Boreholes.We strive to provide excellent service in order to allow families and communities in our country to have access to the basic lifeline which is water, Our business is family owned and as such we thus are compassionate to the needs of our clients who are in our view very precious to us. We go all around Zimbabwe and are a one-stop-shop for you to get water. Visit Site (Click Lick) 7. Prolific Boreholes: Short Company Description - Prolific Boreholes is a dynamic, full-service borehole drilling & water solutions company. We’re totally dedicated to ensuring that the nation and region at large is provided with clean water. Beginning in 2013, we’ve rapidly risen on a foundation of competitively priced and top-notch services, successfully drilling more than 100 boreholes around Zimbabwe. A lot of our business has thus been through referrals from past customers. We have worked on domestic watering solutions and have also handled complex drilling for corporate bodies. You can count on us to serve you well with relevant solutions and services, making use of the best equipment and practices on the market. Prolific boreholes is working in collaboration with major manufacturers in water well drilling rigs and drilling tools to bring the latest technical know-how in borehole drilling, ultimately saving you time and money as our solutions are efficient. We’re ready to meet your drinking water, agriculture and mining sector requirements. Visit Site (Click Lick) 8. Vortex Drilling & Installations: Short Company Description - Vortex offers an unprecedented service in Borehole drilling through most of Zimbabwe and has the ability to carry out contracts in most locations where rotary air percussion drilling is suited. The machinery Vortex has at its disposal is a new generation, well maintained and able to drill to a considerable depth. Environmental impact is of great importance to Vortex so is lowered as far as possible. Vortex is registered with ZINWA and has numerous referees who will confirm the professionalism with which every task is tackled. Lead time is reduced as Vortex has a number of drilling rigs capable of drilling several holes a day. The casing is installed, either into competent rock or throughout, ground depending. Clean washed gravel packing is placed in the annulus between the drilled hole and casing to aid with water flow and stability. This is the most important step. Visit Site (Click Lick) 9. Drill Sergeant Zimbabwe: Short Company Description - Platinum drilling and Resources ( PDR ) started its operations in December 2009, after acquiring Resource Drilling Zimbabwe`s staff and assets. Resource Drilling was operating in Zimbabwe for approximately 15 years prior to its acquisition by PDR. In July 2011 the company was incorporated to trade as Drill Sergeant. Drill Sergeant is a wholly Zimbabwean owned company that is fully operational since the day of its incorporation. Visit Site (Click Lick) 10. Baba Drilling and Exploration: Short Company Description - Baba Drilling and Exploration Company Ltd. (BDECL) is a Lusaka based drilling company providing a complete range of drilling facilities for the Zambian mineral exploration industry. BDECL was formed as a water drilling company with all the director's expertise in various forms of business. Using state-of-the-art equipment, technology and sourcing the best personnel available, we aim to provide the highest and most innovative standard of service possible. Delivery to clients within the budget and timeframe is our main priority, whilst maintaining an exemplary safety record. Our current fleet of drill rigs is expanding to enable BDECL to work at various locations nationally. Visit Site (Click Lick) 11. Skylake Borehole Drilling: Short Company Description - We are Zimbabwe's fastest-growing borehole drilling company. Skylake Borehole Drilling is backed by an experienced and dedicated professional team of highly skilled drilling personnel. We undertake drilling projects for Domestic properties, Commercial outlets, Hotels, Factory’s, Agricultural, Farms, Villages, Piles drilling, Deep foundation drilling and many other water resource development projects. We have a proud history of collaboration with Building contractors, Local government projects, NGO’s, Charitable Organisations, and Local villages for various water borehole drilling projects. We have state of the art drilling rigs imported from only the best manufacturers in India and South Korea. All our drilling rigs employ “DTH-ROTARY” technology, powered by high capacity air compressors. Visit Site (Click Lick) 12. Wigatap Borehole Drilling: Short Company Description - We are a Borehole drilling company based in Zimbabwe. We offer a wide range of high-quality Borehole drilling services and solar systems that are cost-effective. We are a dedicated team of professionals that deliver in time while adhering strictly to health and safety policies. With a clear focus on customer satisfaction, we have grown into one of the most reliable companies in the country. Whether you need Borehole drilling, repairs, solar or electric installations, capacity test, flushing or geological survey, you will find that we have the equipment, expertise and personnel to handle your project efficiently. Visit Site (Click Lick) 13. Infinity Borehole Drilling: Short Company Description - We are a Borehole drilling company based in Zimbabwe. We offer a wide range of high-quality Borehole drilling services and solar systems that are cost-effective. We are a dedicated team of professionals that deliver in time while adhering strictly to health and safety policies. With a clear focus on customer satisfaction, we have grown into one of the most reliable companies in the country. Whether you need Borehole drilling, repairs, solar or electric installations, capacity test, flushing or geological survey, you will find that we have the equipment, expertise and personnel to handle your project efficiently. Visit Site (Click Lick) 14. Global Drilling: Short Company Description - Global Contractors is a division of Miserable Investments with over 10 years in the Borehole Industry. It is based in the semi-industrial area of Waterfalls, Harare Zimbabwe. Established in 2003. Global Contractor is a high technological operation offering a visionary approach to borehole drilling, Installation and maintenance. The company offers an unsurpassed turnkey service in borehole drilling; we drill your borehole, equip it and maintain it! Since its inception, the company has pursued a policy of utilizing specialized personnel and equipment from renowned suppliers so as to optimize uptime and this has increased our ability to service our market adequately. Global Drilling aims t gain customers’ trust and satisfaction th8rough its proven reputation for performance, quality, innovation, safety and integrity. We remain at the forefront of technological advancement through ongoing research, development and continuous interaction with customers, stakeholders and international research institutions. Global Drilling is equipped to install and commission most makes and types of pumps and pumping equipment including surface mounted pumps pressure booster sets and borehole submersibles with fixed and variable motors and bush pumps. Visit Site (Click Lick) 15. Parktown Drilling: Short Company Description - Parktown Drilling is a specialist company pioneering in the area of groundwater survey, solar energy and drilling of boreholes, to supply clean water to the people. The company is taking up projects since 2013 throughout Zimbabwe and has three rigs with the forth rig which is a tractor rig tailor-made for the rainy season. Parktown Drilling and Solar Energy have successfully drilled more than 200 boreholes in Harare, Mutare, Chegutu, Chivhu, Rusape, Nyanga, Zvimba, Masvingo, and Norton and other Regions spread across Zimbabwe. Visit Site (Click Lick)
ProWater Solutions Zimbabwe Has Extensive Coverage Around Zimbabwe.
We also have a substantial presence and exprerience in Borehole Siting and Borehole Drilling, Borehole Installation and Solar Systems.
Please Call Us On +263 77 389 8979 or +263 71 961 3479.
If you are interested in getting Expert advice on Borehole Drilling and Borehole Installation in Zimbabwe
, we provide that information for FREE
here at ProWater Systems Zimbabwe.
So feel free to get in touch with us to discuss your project by calling or sending a WhatsApp message.
ProWater Sales 1:
+263 77 389 8979
ProWater Sales 2
+263 71 961 3479.
makes no representations or warranties express or implied in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
shall not be responsible for, and disclaims all liability for loss, injury, expense or damage (whether direct or consequential) of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use of or reliance upon any information, links or services provided through this website.
reserves the right to in its absolute discretion to modify, upgrade, update, suspend or withdraw this website or any part thereof at any time.
ProWater Solutions Through Borehole Drilling In Zimbabwe links you to the best borehole drilling service providers in Zimbabwe.
These service providers can assist you right from initial consultancy up to the drilling itself. Request ProWater Solutions Services from the comfort of your home – through the ProWater Solutions WhatsApp Number:
on +263 77 389 8979 or +263 71 961 3479.
For All Your Borehole Drilling Services Contact Us:
Five Facts About Borehole Drilling That You Need To Take Note Of:
1. Know Your Borehole Casings:
The Preferred Borehole Casing In Zimbabwe Is Class 9 and 10 (Pressure Classes.)
This is because Class 9 and Class 10 Casings are more collapse resistant. The strength of a Casing is often described as collapse resistance.
2. Borehole Drilling Depth:
The exact depth, of where the water is located, cannot be established by the drilling contractor nor the Water Surveyor (Borehole Siter)
3. The Is No 100% Guarantee On Water:
It is important to note that it is never a 100% guarantee that any hole will yield water, the amount and water quality can also not be guaranteed by the drilling contractor and water surveyor.
4. Borehole Siting or Water Surveying Is Important:
Making use of a hydrologist or traditional water diviner will increase your chances of having a successful borehole that will yield a sufficient amount of water.
5. Know The Risks:
The risk of the borehole drilling lies with the property owner. The client will still be liable for the drilling costs irrespective of a borehole yielding water or not.
Your smile is our commitment!
Call Us Today:
ProWater Sales 1:
+263 77 389 8979
ProWater Sales 2
+263 71 961 3479.